Secure Collection Containers
CONVENIENT WAY TO STORE YOUR DOCUMENTS SECURELY PRIOR TO SHREDDING
Our secure collection containers come in a variety of sizes so that they can accommodate any volume of documents you might have. In addition, with our scheduled shredding, you can choose how often you want your documents to be shredded as well.
If you are looking for a safe and secure way to store your documents prior to shredding, then a secure collection container from ElectroCycle is the perfect solution. Our collection containers are available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs, and our friendly and experienced staff will be happy to advise you on the most suitable option for your requirements.
Secure Collection Containers
For our scheduled shredding customers we are pleased to offer a variety of lockable collection containers.
96 Gallon Collection Cart
65 Gallon Collection Cart
Dimensions: 42 1/3″ H x 25 1/8″ W x 29 1/2″ D
The Benefits of Using Our Secure Collection Containers
- Using a secure collection container is the best way to ensure that your documents are safe and secure prior to shredding. Our containers are designed to protect your documents from tampering or theft and are available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
- When you use one of our secure collection containers, you can be sure that your documents will be kept safe until they are shredded. This gives you peace of mind knowing that your confidential information is not at risk.
- Using a secure collection container also helps to streamline the shredding process. By having all of your documents in one place, it makes it easier and quicker for our team to shred them. This means that you can save time and hassle, and get on with your day.
Step Up Your Security with ElectroCycle's Secure Collection Containers.
Using our secure collection containers enables you to take advantage of the many benefits they offer including:
- The prevention of document tampering or theft
- A variety of sizes to suit your needs
- Streamlined shredding process
- Peace of mind knowing your confidential information is protected.
If you’re looking for an extra layer of security for your documents, then using our secure collection containers is the best way to go. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you keep your documents safe and secure.
What Type of Documents Should Be Shredded?
It’s important to know that shredding our most sensitive documents — credit card statements, tax records, identity cards, and so on — is critical. It’s significant to understand what to destroy in order to preserve your identity, your assets, and your family. Even yet, there are a few objects that are frequently forgotten that might put you in danger if they aren’t likewise safely eliminated.
- Account data
- Bank checks
- Production reports
- Patient information
- Education records
- Engineering plans
- Phone logs
- Shipping data
- Visitor logs
- Misaligned copies
- Tax returns
- Medical records
- Junk mail
Our Shredding Process is Easy!
With one call to ElectroCycle, receive a quote and schedule your document destruction appointment.
We Come To Your Location
We Collect Your Documents
Our professional technicians will collect your documents into a locked bin and transport it to the truck for shredding.
Documents Are Destroyed
ElectroCycle is NAID AAA Certified
NAID® National Association for Information Destruction is the standard-setting body advocating for best practices in secure data destruction. NAID AAA Certification® of secure data destruction service providers fulfills the customer’s regulatory obligation.