What’s the Risk?
- Top executives and IT managers are accountable for violating customer protection and privacy rules.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) allows fines up to $250,000 and 10 years in prison for each violation of patient health information privacy rules.
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act imposes penalties of up to $100,000 per violation for financial institutions that fail to protect customer information.
ElectroCycle Secure Hard Drive Shredding Features
Erasing your hard drive doesn’t mean the data’s gone. Secure hard drive shredding is the only way to destroy 100% of your data permanently from your hard drives. ElectroCycle offers a secure and efficient process to destroy your hard drives and restore your peace of mind. Our hard drive shredding process is HIPAA & FACTA compliant.
- Hard drive shredding is done at our secure facility.
- Hard drives are in locked bins until destruction.
- Serial numbers are recorded from each hard drive.
- Experienced disposition partners (eSterwards, R2, etc.)
- Recycling that is always 100% compliant with the local, state and federal laws